FluSs - Airport Security System
- Definition of an integrated Security Management Concept for the Frankfurt Airport
- Evaluation of the security situation (event analysis) at the Frankfurt Airport and derivation of areas of interest (gap analysis),
- Development of a catalogue of measures (research and innovation programme) to increase security for the identified areas of interest,
- Assessment und prioritization of these measures by means of cost-benefit analyses,
- Implementation of selected packages of measures as well as development of a comprehensive multi-sensor system architecture for a demonstrator (?) at the Frankfurt Airport; verification of suitability and applicability
- Analysis of portability of the new Security Management Concept to other airports and other facilities.